City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 8, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 9, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Reg
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors- Wade Block-trees
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAYOR- Discuss annual review and/or approve raise for Hansen; Set up annual review for Wiese
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss having contractor demolish well house and cap well #3
4. Resolution 2013-7 To set mileage rate for FY 2013-2014
5. Resolution 2013-8 Wages for 2013-2014
6. Discuss imposing a weight limit on 1st Ave S
7. Discuss proposals for manhole lining and what to do about manhole by lagoons.
8. Public Response.