City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 9, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 10, 2012 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Reg
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors-Nicole Schueller-Allied Waste; Maggie Burger-Speer Financial
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Chlorine tester reading wrong.
MAYOR- Discuss annual review and/or approve raise for City Clerk; Set up annual review for Charlie; Discuss having seat on red truck fixed by Mark’s Upholstery
CITY CLERK- Discuss City credit card (names, limit); street closing for Sobotaka Auction
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss extra CDBG money.
4. Discuss Ragbrai
5. Resolution 2012-13 To set mileage rate for FY 2012-2013
6. Resolution 2012-14 Wages for 2012-2013
7. Resolution 2012-15 Lien for 121 Main St.
8. Resolution 2012-16 Lien for 301 Fairview
9. Discuss any changes and set date for public hearing on “Ban of Outdoor Furnaces” Ordinance
10. Discuss attorney sending letters about run down houses.
11. Public Response.