City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 11, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 12, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Regular Meeting
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors: Rick LeMere; Paul Nelson-Last Call Liquor License; Kim Krutzfeld-Last Call; Gabe Watters-Last Call; Tim Urmies-Last Call; Dan Sinclair-Dakota Supply Group
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss Charlie Wiese helping
CITY CLERK- Complaint form
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss and/or sign acceptance of $300,000 CDBG award for well project.
Discuss and/or approve contract with ECICOG for grant administration for well project.
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-10 for Ralston and Strait liens
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing Liquor License for Last Call
6. Discuss siren petition.
7. Discuss water meters
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-9 Vacuum Truck 28E Agreement.
9. Discuss and/or approve proposal for manhole from Dave Schmitt Construction.
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-7 Wages for 2011-2012.
11. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-8 Setting Mileage Rate for 2011-2012
12. Discuss farm to market road options.
13. Discuss Alliant community contact and significant facilities forms.
14. Public Response.