City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: July 12, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
July 13, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of June Regular Meeting
b) July Bill List
c) June Financials
3. Visitors: Mark Jobgen-IIW Engineering;
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAYOR- Discuss City equipment.
CITY CLERK- AFR Training Aug 4th at Wyo. 1:30-3:30; landscaping around City Hall
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES- lighted sign
WATER PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Amendment No 1 to the Agreement between the City of OJ and IIW Engineers for the Water Main Project.
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-12 Consider plans & specs and set date of public hearing on the Water Main Project.
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-10 Wages for FY 2010-11.
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-11 Setting Mileage Rate for FY 2010-11.
6. Discuss and/or approve new owner of empty lot on end of West Broadway removing sidewalks.
7. Discuss City cell phones.
8. Public Response.
Open and review RFQ’s from Engineering Firms regarding the Well Project.