City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: January 11, 2016
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
January 12, 2016 7:00 p.m.
OXFORD JUNCTION SENIOR CITIZENS COMMUNITY CENTER, 115 E BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Dec Reg Meeting and Jan Budget Work Session
b) Jan Bill List
c) Dec Financials
3. Visitors-Jacki Luckstead-Summer Discovery Camp; Brian Rodenberg-update on construction project at Midland School; Devin Kelly-Attorney; Mike Weber-Weber Surveying
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
CITY CLERK-Discuss and/or approve bank signature card and resolution
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss and/or approve hiring a part-time maintenance person and Resolution 2016-1 Setting Wage for New Part-time maintenance employee
5 Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-2 Appointments
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2016-3 Committee Appointments
7. Discuss and/or approve selling Dennison house at 201 Broadway and Discuss Clark house at 326 1st Ave N and Discuss the Gilson house at 110 Randolph St
8. Discuss and/or approve hiring someone to clean sidewalks.
9. Discuss City Website/deputy clerk
10. Discuss moving meeting place back to library or leaving it at the Senior Center (if permanently moving to Senior Center Resolution 2016-4)
11. Discuss and/or approve giving donations to JETS, Jones County Tourism, Jones County Senior Dining and the Booster
12. Approve 2015 Wage Report to be published.
13. Appoint an official newspaper for 2016
14. Public Response