City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: January 13, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
January 14, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Dec Reg Mtg
b) Jan Bill List
c) Dec Financials
3. Visitors- Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers; Richard DeLarm; Mike Fields
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF – Contract & monthly report
MAYOR- Discuss Dogs (Appleby’s & dogs that reach sidewalk), Snow/sidewalks, vehicles during snow removal, nuisance houses, ordinances.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
Discuss and/or approve Pay App #4 (Final) to Peerless Services Co. for $550.82.
Discuss and/or approve Pay App #3 to F.L. Krapfl, Inc. for $31,408.03.
Discuss and/or approve Change Order #2 (Final) for Contract B in the amount of ($3,568.77).
Discuss and/or approve Well #4 Contract B Project Completion letter from IIW Engineers.
Discuss and/or approve Pay App #2 to F.L. Krapfl, Inc. for $32,105.82.
Discuss extra CDBG Money.
4. Discuss and/or approve wage report to be published.
5. Discuss and/or approve buying a dehumidifier for well house.
6. Discuss who does what for signature card at bank.
7. Appoint an official newspaper for 2014.
8. Discuss and/or approve donation to Mac’s Booster ($150), Jones County Tourism, JETS & Senior Dining
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-1 Appointments
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-2 Committee Appointments
11. NIMS training.
12. Discuss the All Town Sign Replacement Grant Program through the IDOT.
13. Discuss budget.
14. Discuss and/or approve getting a Casey’s gas card.
15. Public Response.