City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Jan 7, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Jan 8, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Dec Reg
b) Jan Bill List
c) Dec Financials
4. Visitors- Keith Brown, Marc Ruden-IIW Engineering, Anna Strait-water service 309 Main
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė Sign contract
CITY CLERK- Discuss holiday pay while on leave policy.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Amendment No 1 to the Agreement for Engineering Services with IIW.
5. Appoint an official newspaper for 2013.
6. Discuss and/or approve wage report to be published.
7. Discuss and/or approve donation to Macís Booster ($150), Jones County Tourism & JETS
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-1 Committee Appointments.
9. Discuss and/or approve hiring Nick Shirley as extra person to help with snow removal and other duties while Terry is off on medical leave.
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-2 setting wage for temporary employee.
11. Discuss Christmas lights
12. Discuss water usage at 309 Main St.
13. Discuss Terry doing water/wastewater reports while on medical leave.
14. Public Response.
There will be a budget workshop held following the meeting. There will be no public response during this session.