City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Jan 9, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Jan 10, 2012 6:30 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Dec Reg Mtg
b) Jan Bill List
c) Dec Financials
3. Visitors: Patti Bamert-Jones County Safe & Healthy Youth Collalition; Jacki Luckstead-Jones County Extension (Summer Discovery Camp)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Signs on X-64
MAYOR- Discuss lawn mower
CITY CLERK- Discuss computer and printer/copier/scanner/fax machine.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-Discuss and/or approve planting tree in vacant lot across from Senior Center.
WATER MAIN PROJECT-
WELL PROJECT-Authorize preparation of an environmental review record for proposed new well development, together with required notices to be published for public review and comment, and the Mayor to execute required documents by signature.
4. Discuss and/or approve donation for school bleachers.
5. Discuss and/or approve funding for Jones County Tourism
6. Appoint an official newspaper 2012.
7. Discuss and/or approve donation for Jones County Senior Dining
8. Discuss and/or approve donation to Macís Booster
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-1 Appointments
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-2 Committee Appointments
11. Discuss and/or approve wage report to publish.
12. Discuss and/or approve selling generator that is in the old fire station.
13. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-3 Lien (revised)
14. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-4 Lien (revised)
15. Discuss 110 Randolph St.
16. Public Response.
There will be a budget workshop held following the meeting. There will be no public response during this session.