City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: January 10, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
January 11, 2011 6:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Dec Regular Meeting
b) Jan Bill List
c) Dec Financials
3. Visitors: Grover Quinn-water bill;
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES- Discuss welcome to town packets.
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Change Order #1 from Anstoetter Construction
Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #3 from Anstoetter Construction
Discuss and/or approve extension of water main from 7th Ave to Fairview
4. Discuss letter from Senator Tom Hancock.
5. Discuss and/or approve renewing 3 CDís with Citizens State Bank.
6. Appoint an official paper for 2011.
7. Discuss and/or approve wage report to publish.
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-1 Employee Appointments
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-2 Committee Appointments
10. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-3 Jones County Landfill Representative
11. Discuss and/or approve donation to Booster
12. Discuss and/or approve contribution to Jones County Tourism Association
13. Discuss and/or approve contribution to Jones County Senior Center for FY 2011-2012
14. Public Response.
Budget workshop to follow the regular meeting. No public response will be held during the workshop.