City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: January 11, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
January 12, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of December Regular Meeting
b) January Bill List
c) December Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-1 Committee Appointments
5. Appoint an official paper for 2010.
6. Discuss Senior Dining
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-2 Catlett Lien
8. Discuss and/or approve giving the Snow Chasers snowmobile club permission to ride in Oxford Junction.
9. Discuss and/or approve having a special meeting on Feb 16 for budget with Janon from Data Tech.
10. Discuss and/or approve funding for the Jones County Tourism Association for the FY 2010-2011.
11. Discuss and/or approve renewing 3 CDís through Citizens State Bank
12. Discuss and/or approve blocking off no more than one block of street at 509 Fairview on Jan 16th for an auction from 8:00 am till approx 12:30 pm. Will leave an emergency path for fire trucks.
13. Public Response.
15. BUDGET SESSION. There will be no public response during the budget session.