City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: February 10, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
February 11, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Jan Reg Mtg
b) Feb Bill List
c) Jan Financials
3. Visitors- Jacki Luckstead-Summer Discovery Camp; Frank Randall
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Water operator meeting in Manchester March 5th.
MAYOR- number of dogs, junk vehicle restrictions, Clark house, DeLarm house, freezing pipes, Housing Grant, Green Dodge Truck
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Pay App #4 (Final) to F.L. Krapfl, Inc. for $4,488.46.
4. Set date for public hearing for budget.
5. Letter of resignation from Kris Lyons/Appoint a new attorney (Resolution 2014-2B)
6. Discuss who does what for signature card at bank.
7. Discuss and/or approve donation to Midland Post Prom
8 NIMS training-class in Lost Nation on March 24th.
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-3 All Town Sign Replacement Grant Program through the IDOT.
10. Public Response.