City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Feb 11, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Feb 12, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Jan Reg
b) Feb Bill List
c) Jan Financials
4. Visitors- Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers ???
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Set date for Public Hearing for FY14 Budget
6. Discuss Gabe Watters pay for doing Water & Wastewater Reports while Wink is on medical leave.
7. Discuss and/or approve donation to Jones County Senior Dining.
8. Discuss raising water rates.
9. Discuss making some changes to the employee handbook.
11. Discuss Christmas lights.
12. Discuss and/or approve liquor license renewal for Last Call.
14. Public Response.
There will be a budget workshop held following the meeting. There will be no public response during this session.