City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: February 8, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
February 9, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of January Regular Meeting
b) February Bill List
c) January Financials
3. Visitors: Sheila Moore-Junction for Opportunities; Michael Fields
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
CITY CLERK- I-Jobs Project; Sidewalk shoveling; 110 Randolph St; request for subordination
LIBRARY- Discuss and/or approve City’s contribution to library for FY2011 budget
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss when to give donations.
5. Discuss and/or approve donation to Summer Discovery Camp
6. Discuss and/or approve donation to JETS for FY2011
7. Discuss tree grant
8. Set time of special meeting with Janon on Feb 16
9. Public Response.