City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: February 9, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
February 10, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Jan Regular and Budget Meetings
b) February Bill List
c) January Financials
3. Visitors- Dan Sinclair-Dakota Supply Group (water meters), Wayne Manternach-Jones County Dist. 1 Supervisor (senior dining)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss streets to be repaired, discuss electronic read meters
CITY CLERK-Discuss SRF loans, discuss lagoon liner
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss old school at 313 3rd Ave N.(Nick Balichek)
5. Discuss and/or approve Change Order #1 from Ricklef’s Excavation.
6. Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #1 from Ricklef’s Excavation.
7. Discuss and/or approve name change on the ownership of Good Times G2 liquor license.
8. Discuss and/or approve resolution # 2009-1 Appointments.
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution # 2009-2 to establish rate for manpower used for private benefit.
10. Discuss changes to employee handbook.
11. Discuss budget.
12. Public Response.
Discuss Ihrig’s hours.
Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-3 Committee Appointments.