City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: December 8, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
December 9, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Nov Reg Mtg
b) Dec Bill List
c) Nov Financials
3. Visitors- Roxanna James-complaint, Barb Dobling-Junction for Opportunities (hayrack ride), Shaun Kukuzke-Dave Schmitt Construction (discuss proposal)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Evaluation of employee – possible closed session per Iowa Code, section 21.5 (1)(j)
Discuss sending Ben to water/wastewater classes and signing 3 year contract. Resolution 2014-15
CITY CLERK-complaint form (burning)
LIBRARY- New librarian wages Resolution 2014-18
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss employee health insurance.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-19 Liens for Mowing
7. Discuss and/or approve price quote and/or contract offer for tower cleaning and inspection
8. Public Response