City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: December 9, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
December 10, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Nov Reg & Spec Mtgs
b) Dec Bill List
c) Nov Financials
3. Visitors- Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Pay App #3 (final) to Shawver Well Co. for $5,775.21.
Discuss and/or approve Pay App #2 to F.L. Krapfl, Inc. for $32,105.82.
Discuss and/or approve Pay App #3 to Peerless Services Co. for $433.20.
Discuss and/or approve Change Order #1 (final) from Peerless Service Co. in the amount of $457.64.
Discuss and/or approve Well #4 Contract C Project Completion letter from IIW Engineers.
4. Discuss water tower contract.
5. Discuss nuisance houses.
6. Discuss employee insurance.
7. NIMS training.
8. Discuss applying for the All Town Sign Replacement Grant Program through the IDOT.
9. Discuss budget.
10. Public Response.