City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: December 13, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
December 14, 2010 6:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Nov Regular Meeting
b) Dec Bill List
c) Nov Financials
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAYOR- Ihrig annual review
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #2 from Anstoetter Construction
4. Open sealed bids for brown truck.
5. Discuss and/or approve Liquor License Renewal for Legionnaire Ballroom
6. Discuss letter from US Board on Geographic Names about Bryan Creek.
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-23 Property Lien Utilities
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-25 Property Lien Nuisances
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-24 to enter into a 28E Agreement with Olin & Lowden for vacuum truck.
10. Discuss selling property to Buckner’s.
11. Public Response.
Budget workshop to follow the regular meeting. No public response will be held during the workshop.