City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: December 8, 2008
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
December 9, 2008 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of Nov Regular Meeting
b) December Bill List
c) November Financials
3. Visitors- Greg Gunderson-MSA
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Tomís phone, discuss money received from sale of city equipment
CITY CLERK-Budget seminar; police car replacement fund; Trust and Agency CD; WWTF separate on utility bills; Audit for lagoons; siren bills; Deppe tax sale; Commercial Lighting Company
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2008-17 for holiday pay for employees.
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2008-18 to set wage for 2008-09.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2008-19 Transfer of Funds.
8. Public Response.
Discuss Jensen loan