City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: August 11, 2014
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
August 12, 2014 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Reg Mtg
b) Aug Bill List
c) July Financials
3. Visitors- Travis Hageman-building permit
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss Jason Sullivan going to classes for water & wastewater training/Resolution 2014-11 Operator contract; Discuss Wiese annual review
MAYOR- Discuss mowing ditch at Senior Housing, building permit for ball diamond at school
CITY CLERK-Discuss insurance issue and billing
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
5. Discuss ordinances/codification
6. Discuss hiring an engineer to apply for FEMA grant to line sewer pipe under 1st Ave S.
7. Discuss housing grant and or/sign contract with ECICOG for Housing Grant
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-13 Financing for Housing Grant
9. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2014-12 Street Finance Report (Road Use Tax Report)
10. Discuss and/or approve contract with AgVantage FS for LP
11. Discuss ordinance for raising garbage rates (Allied went up 3% in July)
12. Public Response.