City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: August 12, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
August 13, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Reg
b) Aug Bill List
c) July Financials
3. Visitors- Meagan Garner-animal policies & neighbors; Richard DeLarm; Mark Ruden-IIW Engineers
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
FIRE DEPT- Discuss well #3
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė
MAYOR- Discuss annual review and/or approve raise for Wiese; Discuss Iowa League of Cities Annual Conference in Dubuque on Sept 25-27.
CITY CLERK-Election; Complaint form
LIBRARY- Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-10 Library Director Wages.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss and/or approve taking down tree in front of Wade Blockís house.
5. Discuss and/or approve tree bids.
6. Discuss and/or approve liquor license for Sportsmanís Den
7. Discuss and/or approve date and time for trick or treat.
8. Review dog ordinance.
9. Discuss and/or approve renewing two CDís at Citizenís State Bank.
10. Discuss and/or approve flood mitigation application.
11. Discuss and/or approve LP Contract with AgVantage FS
12. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2013-9 Road Use Tax Report (Street Finance Report).
13. Public Response.