City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Aug 13, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Aug 14, 2012 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Reg
b) Aug Bill List
c) July Financials
3. PUBLIC HEARING FOR BAN ON OUTDOOR FURNANCES
4. First reading on ban on outdoor furnaces ordinance
5. Visitors-Marc Ruden-IIW Engineering
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-snow plow training in Des Moines; tree hit by lightning at 213 2nd Ave N
MAYOR- Wiese’s annual review; house inspections
CITY CLERK- complaint letter
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss extra CDBG money ($26,520)
WELL PROJECT-Discuss letter from IIW.
6. Set time for trick or treat.
7. Discuss and or approve AgVantage LP fuel contract.
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2012-17 Road Use Tax Report.
9. Public Response.