City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: August 10, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
August 11, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Regular Meeting
b) Aug Bill List
c) July Financials
3. Public Hearing for curb & gutter loan.
4. Review bids from banks and Ruan Securities
5. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-12 taking additional action to enter into a Loan Agreement
6. Visitors: Chip Schultz, Ruan Securities; Wayne Manternach, Jones County Board of Supervisors(Senior Dining 28E Agreement); Michael VanDorn; Mark Jobgen, IIW Engineers
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
CITY CLERK- complaint form, FEMA-Volunteer Labor Money
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
7. Discuss and/or approve liquor license for Last Call (202 Broadway).
8. Discuss and/or approve paying time and ½ when the maintenance guys work on a Sunday or a holiday even if not over 40 hours.
9. Public Response.