City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: Aug 8, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
Aug 9, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Regular Meeting
b) Aug Bill List
c) July Financials
3. Visitors: Mark Jobgen-IIW Engineers; Gary Hughes-ECICOG; Chad Sands-ECICOG
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss and/or approve quote from Mississippi Valley Pump to install an alarm on the well pump; Discuss radio read water meters
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #7 from Anstoetter Construction
Discuss and/or approve Change Order #5 from Anstoetter Construction
WELL PROJECT-Discuss and/or sign acceptance of $300,000 CDBG award for well project.
Discuss and/or approve contract with ECICOG for grant administration for well project.
Discuss and/or approve contract with IIW Engineering for well project.
4. Discuss farm to market road and 28E Agreement with County.
5. Discuss siren timer.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-11
7. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2011-12
8. Discuss and/or set trick or treat day/time.
9. Public Response.