City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: August 11, 2008
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
August 12, 2008 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of July Regular Meeting
b) Treasurer’s Report
c) Clerk’s Reports
3. August Bill List
4. Visitors-Kelly Dodge (child care facility); Sharyn Jensen, Xera Tubbs (condition of 1st Ave S); Susanne Snead (raw sewage flowing onto her property); Sherrie Benhart and Rita Balichek with OJ Betterment Committee
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
CITY CLERK- Training; insurance benefit for City Clerk
WWTF- Discuss Iowa Finance Authority application. Work Change Directive #2.
FLOOD-FEMA- Discuss reconstruction of lagoon road. Discuss and/or approve bids for sand removal.
5. Discuss and/or approve buying a digital camera.
6. Discuss and/or approve signing contract for pre-paid LP from AgVantage FS.
7. Discuss color of light poles to be painted.
8. Discuss and/or approve 3rd reading of Ordinance for Electric Franchise
9. Discuss new siren.
10. Public Response