City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 13, 2015
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 14, 2015 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Reg Meetings
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. Visitors- Jennifer Husmann-Jones County Safe & Healthy Youth Coalition
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
LANDFILL-DNR Project “AWARE” Portable Toilet Opportunity
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS- 2 building permits issued
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
4. Discuss City Wide Clean Up Day(s) (Garage sale day is May 9th)
5. Set date for public hearing for current year budget amendment.
6. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2015-5 Water Quality Report (2014)
7. Discuss paying for all or part of tree removal at 314 3rd Ave N
8. Discuss sending bill to a bill to Dave DeWine for electricity, damage to curb, oil on sidewalk and grass, and possible damage to city hall roof.
9. Public Response