City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 8, 2013
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 9, 2013 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Reg
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. PUBLIC HEARING-To receive input from the general public concerning the City Code of Ordinances Title VI.
First Reading of City Code of Ordinances Title VI.
4. Visitors-Kris Lyons-City Attorney; Brad Brownell-Kluesner Construction; Marc Ruden-IIW Engineers; Terry DeMoss- West Main St; Katherine Hickey-close street at 605Fairview for auction on May 4th
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAYOR- Set up annual review for Wink
BUILDING REVIEW/SIDEWALKS- Discuss houses that were inspected and make resolution for continuing inspections. Discuss Tom Zaruba adding on to his shed and coming closer than 2 feet from property line.
CITY CLERK-cell phone plans
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WELL PROJECT- Initiate public bid process
5. Discuss and/or approve street repair bids
6. Set date for public hearing for budget amendment for current fiscal year.
7. Review employee handbook changes and discuss the FMLA & Maint. working for other cities sections
8. Discuss and/or approve transferring Wapsi Tap liquor license to 202 Broadway
9. Public Response.