City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 9, 2012
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 10, 2012 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Reg
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. Visitors-Nicole Schuller-Allied Waste(?)
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF Ė
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Set up annual review for Wink
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER- Resolution 2012-11 to authorize issuance of General Obligation Corporate Purpose Loan Agreement Project Note.
WATER MAIN PROJECT-
4. Discuss Carol Hodgenís water leak.
5. Discuss letter from Oxford Township Trustees.
6. Discuss and/or approve street bid(s)
7. Discuss and/or approve summer rec (baseball) donation.
8. Discuss old office equipment.
9. Discuss and/or approve renewing two CDís with Citizens State Bank.
10. Discuss and/or approve fixing up tennis court.
11. Discuss City Wide Clean Up days.
12. Discuss flowers on the corners of Broadway and 1st Ave.
13. Discuss tree at 301 Fairview St and 225 2nd Ave N.
14. Public Response.