City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 11, 2011
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 12, 2011 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Regular Meeting
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. Visitors: Angie Shirley-Librarian; Mark Denniston-Jones County Sheriff; Marlene Flory-Immigration Museum in Czech Republic
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF –
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Discuss and/or approve purchasing replacement valves/box/adapter; Discuss and/or approve attending a workshop sponsored by Iowa Rural Water Association; Discuss and/or approve paying out comp hours
CITY CLERK- Discuss and/or approve going to Data Tech training in Waverly on May 10th
LIBRARY- Discuss savings account issues.
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
WATER MAIN PROJECT- Discuss and/or approve Change Order #2; Discuss and/or approve Pay Application #4 from Anstoetter Construction
4. Set date for Public Hearing for Budget Amendment
5. Discuss and/or approve “Certificate of Final Loan” for the WWTF project.
6. Discuss setting a time for the street committee to get together and look at streets.
7. Discuss garbage contract.
8. Discuss new gun law.
9. Review new insurance policy
10. Public Response.