City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 12, 2010
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 13, 2010 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Regular & Special Meetings
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. Public Hearing: To receive input from the community concerning the amendment of the City Code of Ordinances Title VI Physical Environment, Chapter 5 Utility Billing Charges, Section 6-5-8 Water Rates and 6-5-10 Rate of Sewer Rent and Manner of Payment.
4. First reading of the amendment of the City Code of Ordinances Title VI, Chapter 5, Section 6-5-8 and 6-5-10.
5. Optional waiving of 2nd & 3rd readings of the amendment of the City Code of Ordinances Title VI, Chapter 5, Section 6-5-8 and 6-5-10.
6. Approve and adopt the amendment of the City Code of Ordinances Title VI, Chapter 5, Section 6-5-8 and 6-5-10.
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT-Discuss and/or approve IIC Estimate
STREETS- Discuss and/or approve street bids; discuss seal-coating parking areas in front of residential homes
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER-Discuss and/or sign contract with DOT for STP Funding; Discuss and/or sign Project Development Certification and Cover Sheet for the Final Plans
8. Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2010-5 CCR Report (2009 Water Quality Report)
9. Set May 11, 2010 as the date for a Public Hearing concerning FY 2009-2010 Budget Amendment
10. Discuss and/or approve buying/selling generators
11. Discuss burning times
12. Discuss and/or approve renewing 4 CDís with Citizens State Bank
13. Discuss and/or approve bill from Jon Thomsen
14. Public Response.