City of Oxford Junction, Iowa
Posted: April 13, 2009
PUBLIC MEETING OF OXFORD JUNCTION CITY COUNCIL
April 14, 2009 7:00 p.m.
MEETING ROOM OF WREGIE MEMORIAL LIBRARY, 105 W. BROADWAY
CALL TO ORDER
1. Approve agenda
2. Approval of consent agenda: All items listed under the consent agenda will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a request is made prior to the time Council votes on the motion.
a) Minutes of March Regular Meeting
b) April Bill List
c) March Financials
3. Visitors- Jeff Rouse, MSA Engineering; Brad Brownell, Kleusner Const.; Mark Jobgen, IIW Engineering
DEPARTMENT AND COMMITTEE REPORTS
JONES COUNTY SHERIFF-
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT- Riding Lawn Mower, City wide clean up days, sweep Prospect St
LANDFILL-Discuss and/or approve Resolution 2009-7 Jones County Solid Waste Representative.
MAYOR-Small city workshops
JUNCTION FOR OPPORTUNITIES-
CURB/GUTTER-Discuss and/or approve proposal from IIW Engineers
4. Set date for Public Hearing for FY09 Budget Amendment.
5. Discuss raising water rates.
6. Discuss and/or approve service agreement with ECICOG to update the City Codes.
7. Discuss letter from Dobling Insurance concerning basketball hoop.
8. Discuss letter from Rebuild Iowa Office concerning flood commemoration.
9. Discuss and/or approve cutting down tree at 421 1st Ave S. and others.
10 Public Response.
Discuss trucks turning by Lutheran Church
Discuss and/or approve final pay application for lagoon road with Ricklef’s Excavation
Discuss and/or approve Change order No. 3 for lagoon road with Ricklef’s
Closed session pursuant to Code of Iowa section Chapter 21.5 (c)