ALL SEASON VEHICLES
* Turning Radius - Zero inches with unbelievable maneuverability. Turns on its own center allowing it to work well in restricted areas.
* Speed - Approximately 15 MPH forward and 9 MPH in reverse
* Drawbar Pull - Approximately 1200 lbs. dependent on ground conditions.
* Ground Pressure - Unloaded - .65 psi
- With Operator - .74 psi
- With 2 people and 200 lbs. Equipment - .89 psi
* Ground Contact - Over 2,500 square inches.
* Engine - 30 HP, air cooled 4 cycle OHVI V-Twin, 922cc Industrial Engine with Overhead Valves, Full Pressure Lubrication.
* Drive System - Twin Sauer/Danfoss Hydrostatic Transmission with Gear Reduction Unit and completely enclosed drive system with no sprockets, chains or belts.
* Electrical - 100 Amp Alternator, 2 Halogen headlights, 2 Halogen Reversing lights, 2 Taillights, cigarette lighter and 12 Volt Power Outlet.
* Battery - Standard automotive-type 12 Volt.
* Suspension - Each set of bogie wheels is individually suspended by rubber torsilastic mounts, steel springs or rubber shear mounts.
* Bogie Wheels - Cast Aluminum Alloy Heat Treated and Machined.
* Tracks - Endless cured rubber tracks with steel belt reinforcement and molded double drive lugs.
* Steering/Braking - Single T-handle control for steering, forward/reverse, and Hydrostatic braking.
* Seating - 2 front bucket seats and 2 rear jump seats all with seat belts.
* Body - Heavy-duty fiberglass with non-skid Polyurethane hybrid finish for maximum durability.
* Stock Colors - Red, yellow and dark green.
* Dimensions - Length - 106 inches, Width - 62 inches, Height - 72 inches, Weight - 1,640 pounds, Track Width - 15 inches, Ground Clearance - 9 inches
* Options/Accessories - Snow Plow, Snow Blower, Trailer, Electric Winch, Windshield Wiper, Camouflage Finish, Brush Cutter, Salt Spreader and All Weather Enclosure.
Loads of spare parts, tracks, etc!!!
.........................All Season Vehicles...................
..Moscow, Iowa 52760
...................or email us at:...................
. . . INDEX . . .
ALL SEASON VEHICLES - HOME